Volkswagen Front and Rear OPS
VW Optical Parking Sensors provide a visual display of the Vehicle on the radio or navigation system screen, showing the vehicles position and distance from obstacles. The location of any obstacle within range of the ultrasonic sensors is highlighted on screen.
Rear and Front VW optical parking sensors supplied, color coded and fitted.
- VW Golf Mk6 Rear and Front OPS £593
- VW Golf MK7 Rear and Front OPS £698
- VW Scirocco Rear and Front OPS £593
- VW Eos 1Q Rear and Front OPS £595
- VW Caddy 2K Rear and Front OPS £665
- VW Caddy Mk3 new 2015 Rear and Front OPS £699
- VW Jetta 5C Rear and Front OPS £590
- VW Tiguan 5N0 Rear and Front OPS £645
- VW Sharan 7N0 Rear and Front OPS £590
- VW Sharan 2015 on Rear and Front OPS £699
- VW Passat B6 Rear and Front OPS £680
- VW Passat B7 Rear and Front OPS £690
- VW Passat CC Rear and Front OPS £690
- VW Passat B8 Rear and Front OPS £735
- VW Polo 6R Rear and Front OPS £575
- VW Polo 6C Rear and Front OPS £699
- VW Transporter T5 GB T5.1 7H/7E Rear and Front OPS £710
- VW Transporter T6 Rear and Front OPS £790
- VW Beetle 5C5 Rear and Front OPS £699
- VW Amarok 2HO Rear and Front OPS £750
- VW Amarok 2HO Rear OPS for Chrome bumper £790
- VW Touran 1KO Rear and Front OPS £580
VAT not included. Color coding and installation included.
How does the rear system activate?
Rear parking sensors activate with reverse gear. The buzzer will beep once, The system will stay active as long as reverse gear is on. Closer you are to an obstacle, the faster it beeps, and finally at about one foot away it goes constant.
The parking distance warning system will not switch on if the facory-fitted tow bar is electrically connected to the trailer.
How does the front system activate?
Front parking sensors activate automatically with reverse gear or on/off switch. The buzzer will beep once, The system will stay active as long as reverse gear is on. Closer you are to an obstacle, the faster it beeps, and finally at about one foot away it goes constant.
If there is no obstacle detected the Front OPS system switches off automatically after several seconds from deselecting reverse gear or when the cad drives faster than approximately 10mph.
You can mute the acoustic signals of the VW optical parking system by pressing the MUTE function button on the radio screen or navigation system. The muting will be canceled if the OPS is Switched off and on again.
See it in action
VW OPS front parking sensors on/off switch
Front and Rear OPS system is Towbar compatible. However it has to be a OEM factory fitted towbar or aftermarket towbar with dedicated electrics.
Installation takes approx. 5-6h. To arrange an installation please click on the CONTACT us button and fallow the instructions.
Please not some vehicles built before 2010 may need a CAN Gateway upgrade.