Cruise Control for Commercial Vehicles from Cobra
Price: £420 fitted (including VAT)
To arrange an installation please click on the contact us button and fallow the instructions.
- Fully electronic and CANBus speed control
- User interface
- Rostra Cruise Control Stalk
- Intelligent safety features
- Disengages automatically when brake or clutch is activated
- Compatible with manual and automatic gearboxes
- Extends engine life – non mechanical interface
- Improves safety and fuel economy
Reducing fuel use and costs
Cruise Control is a popular electronic aid that allows a driver to bring a vehicle up to speed, push a button and then maintain the selected speed without touching the accelerator pedal.
This gives a much more comfortable driving experience, reduces stress on the driver and minimises the risk of speeding fines, especially in areas monitored by average speed cameras.
E-Cruise is 100% digital and requires no mechanical installation, unlike traditional cruise control.
The fully integrated CAN-bus cruise control system digitally controls acceleration through the engine management system rather than through physical manipulation of the throttle. Quick and easy to install, it is controlled by the driver from a stalk mounted on the steering column.
E-Cruise has been developed for a range of individual automotive brands, models and engine sizes.
Universal switches are available in two types