Seat Front and Rear OPS Optical Parking Sensors Retrofit
Seat Optical Parking Sensors provide a visual display of the Vehicle on the radio or navigation system screen, showing the vehicles position and distance from obstacles. The location of any obstacle within range of the ultrasonic sensors is highlighted on screen.
Rear and Front Seat optical parking sensors supplied, color coded and fitted
- Seat Leon 5F Front and Rear OPS Retrofit £699
- Seat Leon 5F Front OPS Upgrade OPS £580
- Seat Leon 5F FR Front OPS Parking Sensors Retrofit £580
- Seat Leon 5F Rear OPS parking sensors OPS £490
- Seat Ateca Front OPS Upgrade OPS £620
- Seat Arona Front OPS £480
- Seat Arona Front and Rear OPS £745
- Seat Ibiza 6J Front and Rear OPS Retrofit £740
- Seat Ibiza 6J Front OPS Retrofit £589
- Seat Ibiza 6J Rear OPS Retrofit £499
- Seat Toledo 1M Front and Rear OPS Retrofit £738
- Seat Toledo 1M Front OPS Retrofit £610
- Seat Mii Front and Rear OPS Retrofit £410
VAT not included. Color coding and installation included.
Activating/Deactivating Parking Aid Plus
To Switch on Engage reverse gear or press the button on the centre console. A short confirmation signal will be heard and the button symbol will light up yellow. To Switch off drive forwards at more than 6 mp, or press the button, or switch the ignition off.
Segments of the visual indication for optical parking aid plus
The distance of separation from the obstacle can be estimated using the segments around the vehicle. With certain equipment (Radio Standard), the yellow lines* mark the estimated path, depending on the angle of the turned steering wheel. A white segment is seen when an obstacle is detected out of the path of the vehicle. The red segments represent obstacles detected within the path. As the vehicle approaches an obstacle, the segments are displayed closer to the vehicle. When the penultimate segment is displayed, this means that the vehicle has reached the collision zone. In the collision zone the obstacles are represented in red, including those out of the path.
Automatic activation of parking aid plus in Seat Leon 5F and VW Golf MK7
See it in action
When the parking aid (ParkPilot) is automatically switched on this is shown in miniature on the left side of the display.
When slowly approaching an obstacle located in front of the vehicle, the automatic activation only functions each time the speed is reduced below approximately 6 mph for the first time.
Rear OPS system is Towbar compatible. However it has to be a OEM factory fitted towbar or aftermarket towbar with dedicated electrics.
Installation takes approx. 6-8h. To arrange an installation please click on the CONTACT us button and fallow the instructions.