Volkswagen Front OPS Upgrade
VW Optical Parking Sensors provide a visual display of the Vehicle on the radio or navigation system screen, showing the vehicles position and distance from obstacles. The location of any obstacle within range of the ultrasonic sensors is highlighted on screen.
Front Upgrade VW optical parking sensors ( OPS) supplied, color coded and fitted.
- VW Golf Mk6 Front OPS £468
- VW Golf MK7 Front OPS £483
- VW Scirocco Front OPS £468
- VW Eos 1Q Front OPS £470
- VW Caddy 2K Front OPS £468
- VW Caddy Mk3 Front OPS £535
- VW Jetta 5C Front OPS £468
- VW Tiguan 5N0 Front OPS £472
- VW Passat B6 Front OPS £512
- VW Passat B7 Front OPS £512
- VW Passat CC Front OPS £512
- VW Passat B8 Front OPS £512
- VW Polo 6R Front OPS £472
- VW Polo 6C Front OPS £514
- VW transporter T5 GB T5.1 7H/7E Front OPS £514
- VW transporter T6 Front OPS £569
- VW Amarok 2HO Front OPS £475
VAT not included. Color coding and installation included.
How does the front system activate?
Front parking sensors activate automatically with reverse gear or on/off switch. The buzzer will beep once, The system will stay active as long as reverse gear is on. Closer you are to an obstacle, the faster it beeps, and finally at about one foot away it goes constant.
If there is no obstacle detected the Front OPS system switches off automatically after several seconds from deselecting reverse gear or when the cad drives faster than approximately 10mph.
You can mute the acoustic signals of the VW optical parking system by pressing the MUTE function button on the radio screen or navigation system. The muting will be canceled if the OPS is Switched off and on again.
VW Tiguan OPS front parking sensors on/off switch
Color coding, UK Installation and vat included.
Installation takes approx. 3-4h. To arrange an installation please click on the CONTACT us button and fallow the instructions.
Please not some vehicles built before 2010 may need a CAN Gateway upgrade.