Volkswagen Rear OPS- VW Rear Optical Parking Sensors
VW Optical Parking Sensors provide a visual display of the Vehicle on the radio or navigation system screen, showing the vehicles position and distance from obstacles. The location of any obstacle within range of the ultrasonic sensors is highlighted on screen.
Rear VW optical parking sensors supplied, color coded and fitted
- VW Golf Mk6 Rear OPS £383
- VW Golf MK7 Rear OPS £383
- VW Eos 1Q Rear OPS £383
- VW Caddy 2K Rear OPS £485(inc. rear bumper crash bar)
- VW Caddy Mk3 Raer OPS £383
- VW Touran 1K Rear OPS £383
- VW Jetta 5C Rear OPS £383
- VW Tiguan 5N0 Rear OPS £420
- VW Passat B6 Rear OPS £383
- VW Passat CC Rear OPS £383
- VW Passat B7 Rear OPS £383
- VW Passat B8 Rear OPS £383
- VW Polo 6R Rear OPS £410
- VW Polo 6C Rear OPS £410
- VW Up Rear OPS £390
- VW Transporter T5 GB T5.1 7H/7E Rear OPS from £383
- VW Amarok 2HO Rear OPS £483
- VW Amarok 2HO Rear OPS for Chrome bumper £586
VAT not included. Color coding and installation included.
Rear parking sensors activate with reverse gear. The buzzer will beep once, The system will stay active as long as reverse gear is on. Closer you are to an obstacle, the faster it beeps, and finally at about one foot away it goes constant.
The parking distance warning system will not switch on if the facory-fitted tow bar is electrically connected to the trailer.
You can mute the acoustic signals of the vw optical parking system by pressing the MUTE function button on the radio screen or navigation system. The muting will be canceled if the OPS is Switched off and on again.
Rear OPS system is Towbar compatible. However it has to be a OEM factory fitted towbar or aftermarket towbar with dedicated electrics.
Installation takes approx. 2-3h. To arrange an installation please click on the CONTACT us button and fallow the instructions.
Please not some vehicles built before 2010 may need a CAN Gateway upgrade.